Followers

Sunday, 3 July 2011

Forgotten Friday 23 - Art Deco

I'm a couple of days late with posting this weeks Forgotten Friday project, well a week really. I have just returned from a week in the Yorkshire Dales, and I had this card ready to post before I went last week, but didn't quite make it. Still it means that I don't have to rush and make one in a hurry this week.



I stamped the image in black Memento ink and coloured it using promarkers, adding a small amount of stickles on the headdress. I then cut it with a nestie, and mounted it onto a matt silver backing cut with another spellbinders die. The backing paper is from  Debbi Moore's Glitter and Glitz Magic moments CD. I found that I had some peel off corners which are in the art deco style, I can't remember when I bought these, but I haven't bought any for a couple of years. The flowers were some that I had in my stash along with the feathers. The greeting was made on the PC.

Why don't you have a rummage and see what unused stash you have in your cupboards. Make something, post it on your blog, pop over to Judith's blog, leave her a comment, then she will come and visit your blog.
 
Thanks for looking, your kind comments are appreciated.

Sue

3 comments:

  1. That is just the sort of thing for a 40th birthday - great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sue. Nice to see you back and I hope you had a good trip.
    I love your flower - I seem to be into those at the moment.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sue, fabulous colours. I love Art Deco, so this really appeals to me. Thanks for joinung in this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.