Followers

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Craft a Scene - Create A Flower Garden Week 1

Another month has crept past, I can't believe that we are now in May. Still that does mean that it time for another new challenge over on the Craft A Scene blog and this month we're asking that you Create A Flower Garden for us. For my garden I've used all Chocolate Baroque stamps, but from different stamp sets. After stamping in Memento Black Onyx I coloured everything with promarkers, I then matted onto some white card and popped it onto a 6x6 green card base. I do hope that you'll be able to join us this month and do pop over to the blog and take a look at the wonderful inspiration that the DT has made.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

  1. Stunning colouring Sue. Such a serene scene.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely English country garden scene and you've certainly mixed it with the stamp sets, lucky you have so many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wie schön. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to live in that house with that pretty garden! Another beautiful card Sue. The flowers are lovely, the roses are stunning. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, another beauty, I like how you've used the rose corners for trees, fabulous design ! Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I wouldn't mind moving in there too! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful scene Sue - stunning stamps one and all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous scene Sue, really clever use of all those stamps and the finished card is stunning
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking at a few pages of your cards and they are so diverse and lovely. I too love Chocolate Baroque and Sheena Douglass stamps, and I think this is such a pretty scene, and one of quite a few beautiful scenes you have created.The use of stamps from the different sets combined with the colours you have used makes the perfect card. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The english gardons looks great !!Very pretty design , great colours and imgae!!!I love it!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.