Followers

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas Card For Mum

A couple of weeks ago (in what now seems like a moment of complete madness) I booked hubby and I on a last minute cruise to the Christmas Markets calling at Copenhagen, Hamburg and Amsterdam lasting 10 days. Not our first cruise, but we've always been lucky with the weather and the calmness of the seas. Hubby is quite a good sailor and has been on trips before where the weather has been rough and has suffered no ill effects. We're about to find out just how good I am by the looks of the wonderful weather reports coming in on the News today. I'm just praying that it's a short lived storm and will blow itself out quite quickly.

This was my last Christmas card make and it's for my Mum.  The stamps are from Heartfelt Creations  and I loved playing with the stamps and dies to make the flowers and the holly flourishes. I've posted all my cards that needed posting and hand delivered the rest, just got one more to deliver by hand and that to a friend who's running us to Southampton to get the Boat tomorrow. What I haven't finished is the Christmas shopping, I'm hoping to find some lovely gifts at the Markets.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments that are always appreciated.

Sue xx
 

5 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card for your Mum with lots of wonderful details. The HC flowers are beautiful. Have a great time on the cruise and good luck with the weather! Shirleyx

NancyD said...

Well Sue I sure hope your weather is better than mine - 300mm of rain and flooding! Love the card for mum. NancyD

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card for your dear mum, full of special goodies and lovliness. xxx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

rachel said...

Hello Sue! Your card for your mum is beautiful and I do hope the weather on your cruise is better than we've been having here! The Christmas markets sound brilliant. Have fun. Hugs rachel xx

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Sue. I hope you are having a super time.
Hugs
Carol
xx