Followers

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Having A Bit Of A Tidy

I've been busy this week (not on crafting), but in between I did give my craftroom a bit of a clean. I came across something I stamped months ago and I'm ashamed to say it was very neglected. I think the stamp is a woodware one, but can't be sure as I put it away so well I can't find it.  So I rummaged a bit more and found that there was some gold mirri card and a sheet of craft card being neglected as well. It didn't take me long before I was distracted from the tidying and was putting this together. I felt it needed some matching card as well but as I had none I set to and made one that matched using My Craft Studio. A little bit of ribbon from my stash and a sentiment that had been made and foiled sometime ago and soon I had a completed card. Oh well there's always tomorrow to finish the tidy up.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

  1. Awesome colors, framing and design Sue.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Sue - I adore that colour combo - big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sue, I love the colours, the image and bow are both very beautiful. Crafting is much more fun that cleaning :) Take good care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Sue! You worked on your room and made a beautiful card. Great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful,love the design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done a grand job of matching up the colour on this pretty card - it certainly deserved being put together and I'm sure the tidying will still be waiting to be finished when you feel like it!! I keep having half hearted attempts at sorting out and paring down 'stuff' but can so easily become side tracked into something more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design, I love that gorgeous colour!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a super gorgeous image. You have made the sweetest card and love the goodies added.xxx
    ..xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Sue, I love your colourful card a lot, I love the blues and beige combination a lot!!!and the bow gives it a beutiful finishing touch!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is gorgeous! What pretty colours and the stamp is stunning.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.