Followers

Sunday 11 September 2016

Snippets Time Again

After all the lovely weather we have been having lately, yesterday certainly let us know that there is still some rain there. A perfect day for crafting, which is exactly what I did do with 3 friends. We are all Stampin Up demonstrators (although I do it just for myself) so we got together with stamp sets from the current catalogue and just played. My card today is the result of this play, I have used stamps from three different sets to achieve this card. I used the mountains from In The Meadow, the beehive from Shooting Star (this I made into an igloo by covering with glitter) and lastly the wonderful Eskimo from the Cookie Cutter Christmas set. As I used scraps for the Igloo and the Eskimo I can enter this into this weeks Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is so sweet Sue. I love how you've coloured the little person at the front and your snow covered mountains look amazing. I'm just looking at your Igloo and wondering if you could turn it into a Skep? I can just imagine it coloured in warm, honey tones with a few Bees buzzing around it. We crafters have to get our money's worth out of our stamps don't we:) Enjoy your Sunday. Sandra x

Dora said...

Beautiful! Great winter scene.

Barb said...

What a lovely card this is Sue. I love the little snowy scene and a really clever idea to use the beehive as an igloo. Barbxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
this card is so very cute and very lovely designed.
What a great scene you have created.
Lots of crafty love. jenny L.

Aquarius said...

Very wet here yesterday too - great snippets scene for christmas

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Hi Sandra, that is just what that stamp was in the set I used it from. But when I decided to go with the Eskimoo theme for this card I knew that it would also double as an Igloo.

Sue xx

Chrissy said...

This card is so adorable Sue..such a cute little Eskimo..

luv CHRISSYxx

rachel said...

this is soo very cute - i adore the glittery igloo ... brilliant!

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Sue, a lovely scene.
Pauline
x

Felicie said...

What a lovely card Sue,so beautiful.
Greetings
Felicie

Sarn said...

Isn't it fun getting together with fellow SU demonstrators to play! I do it every other month at my Upline's lovely home.

Great Eskimo card and brilliant use of the skep as an igloo!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Carol L said...

This is so sweet and fun, and I know it's fun stamping with other friends. The little bits of sparkle really take this cutie over the top :)

Di said...

Super card Sue and how clever to use that skep as an igloo! I love it when stamps go that extra mile! :)

Sorry I'm a bit late commenting, been a busy week so far here.

Hugs

Di xx

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a sweet , cool card!! I love it!!

Greetings
Maria