Followers

Sunday 30 October 2016

Pixies Snippets Playground

Sunday came around quickly again and it's time to go over to Pixies Snippets Playground. Last weekend I ordered this gorgeous set of Dies by Tattered Lace and when they dropped through the door on Thursday I was itching to play with them. I had to wait until the weekend as we had our Grandson for the whole week instead of the normal Monday and Tuesday. But it was worth the wait and yesterday I enjoyed the rummage through the scraps box to see what I could use on this card. I used a brand new piece of card for the base but everything else came out of the scraps box. The two glamorous ladies were coloured using pro markers. All I need to do now is make an A5 envelope to put the card into and it's ready for our great niece's birthday next month..


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

15 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow what a gorgeous deco design, love it ! The ladies are fabulous and your great niece should be thrilled when she receives it. I hope you are having a great Sunday xx

Aquarius said...

I can see why these deco dies tempted you - great card. Congratulations on being amongst the 'picks' for last week

brenda said...

Stunning card with the new Art Deco dies Sue and you beat me to it, Iv'e not even blogged my DT makes yet, everything taking far too long still.

B x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wow, this is a real stunner Sue, I'm following your blog now :)

Love and hugs
Maarit

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A gorgeous Art Deco card Sue and the ladies look fabulous. I'm sure that your Great Niece will love it. Sandra X

rachel said...

an absolutely gorgeous make sue - you've used those dies beautifully! Stunning. Hugs Rachel x

Liz said...

Stunning card, Sue, so glamorous. I'm sure your great niece will be thrilled with it. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely colours and image used here on this very glam card....xxx {aNNie}

Megan J said...

Hi Sue, what a gorgeous art deco card, I'm sure your great niece will love it, I love the way you have cut the card and the two ladies are stunning! Have a great week... Megan

Barb said...

What a stunning card Sue and your two Deco ladies are absolutely beautiful. I love your beautiful stepper. Barbxx

Sarn said...

A SIMPLY FABULOUS card Sue! Love Art Deco style xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Wow! I adore art deco architecture, design, fashion, Agatha Christies Poirot was always a favourite of mine, as is everything art deco and you've really captured that spirit with your card Sue. A totally stunning card xx

Di said...

Stunning card Sue - like so many others I adore Art Deco, this is just fabulous.

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Sue, such a fabulous design - so elegant.
Pauline
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous set of dies is right! Your card is absolutely beautiful! You made great use of your new dies! I know your great niece will love this!