Followers

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Rudolph Days

Sorry I seemed to disappear off the face of the earth, but I spent a week in Cornwall while my Husband and Son were fishing. Normally I can get the Internet while we are there but this time the reception was awful. I then rushed home on Friday for an extra special weekend, but I will tell you about that later, for now I have this card for the Rudolph Days Challenge. I have used another image that I found on the Internet, I printed onto some matt photo paper and mounted onto gold mirri card. I then ran another piece of paper through an embossing folder and coloured with some red distress ink. I then added some gold guilding wax and mounted onto an A5 card base. The sentiment is from Crafters Companion and the die used was from The works.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

16 comments:

Janice said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Sue, I really love the coloured embossed background.
I hope you had a nice relaxing time away.
Janice x

aussie aNNie said...

Sue great to see you again, hope you had a lovely relaxing time away. Fabulous Christmas card love the embossing.xx [aNNie]

Dora said...

This is very beautiful christmascard.

Valerija said...

Stunning card Sue. Love the embossed background and your stunning image.
Valerija xx

scrappymo! said...

Thi looks beautiful , Sue. The inky embossed panel is lovely and i really like the gilding wax. It gives such a subtle look.

Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, like the embossed background you used.

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
oh what a very lovely card, and your image is brilliant.
Great designing too.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

Aquarius said...

Love the way you've used the music as a background to the Christmas tree image - great card.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful card Sue and I love that embossing folder, especially with the gilding wax. Can't wait to hear about your special weekend ;) Crafty hugs, Sandra x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, a beautiful image and lovely embossed background.
I hope you enjoyed your week in Cornwall.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Joan said...

Lovely card Sue, love that embossing folder,makes a great background for the festive image

Joan

Unknown said...

Great card, love the gilding on the background :)
Hugs Kaz x

Sue - said...

A lovely Christmas card for Rudolph Day!

Jean said...

I love this super embossed background, a great way to show off the lovely image.
Jean x

Sally H said...

Happy Rudolf Day, Sue! Love your gorgeous creation! That musical background is wonderful!

Barb said...

A beautiful Christmas card Sue and I love that embossing folder. Barbxx