Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Ladies Night Out

My card today is for the Allsorts Challenge which this week is Ladies Night Out. This is one of a couple of cards that I have just made for a friend who asked if I could make some cards for a lady who is about to turn 80. It was from a bundle that I downloaded from Craftsuprint and is very decoupaged. I finished by just adding a little sparkle pen to the wings of the butterflies.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL AND CLASSY card Sue, loving these gorgeous colour. That lady is sure a Lady, xx

Aquarius said...

A colourful decoupage card which I'm sure will be well received. Lots of intricate cutting by the looks of it!

brenda said...

Hi Sue, still on holiday catch up. Absolutely adore the colours on this real beauty, thanks so mych for sharing with our 'Ladies night out' theme at Allsorts, it's perfect.

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, lots of fabulous layers and gorgeous colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

This is lovely Sue and it fits in with my current challenge if you would like yo enter. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

A beautiful, colourful floral card Sue.
Janice x

rachel said...

beautiful colour combo Sue - I love the lady and the iris - fabulous card! Hugs rachel x

Ellibelle said...

This is amazing Sue! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts with us this week!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What bright and beautiful colours and the Iris' look stunning. I can just imagine the work that you've put into this lovely card Sue. Crafty hugs, Sandra x