Followers

Thursday 19 July 2018

Wedding

The current Challenge over on the My Time To Craft blog is Wedding, Anniversary or Engagement. I always have room in my ready box for a wedding card so with this in mind I made this card for the challenge. I used an 8x8 card base and silver card for the matting and some of the die cuts. The backing paper is from a Joanna Sheen CD, Holly Pond Hill and the stamp is an old one from Lily Of The Valley. I coloured the image using colour pencils and then cut and mounted onto a Spellbinders die cut. I've used a Marianne die for the corners and some flowers that I won sometime ago from another challenge. The sentiment was made on the PC.


Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

brenda said...

It's a delightful Wedding image Sue and so prettile designed. They are something missing from my 'ready' box so thanks for the nudge.

B x

Aquarius said...

LOTV can always be relied upon for super images for many occasions and you've combined all your elements to make a beautiful card.

Liz said...

Love this LOTV image, Sue. Beautiful card. xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a pretty image and lovely colours - an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty card!

Joan said...

Such a pretty card Sue, love the image you have used and the lovely design, I never seem to have wedding or anniversary cards in stock and usually have to make something in a rush!

Joan

Mrs A. said...

I like those corners they finish your pretty card off perfectly. A lovely vintage look . Hope your all set for Saturday. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Hi there Sue, wow this is the cutest wedding card around. Can't go past the silver with an LOTV image. Have a fab weekend.x

rachel said...

what a gorgeous card Sue - and what a good idea to have this prepared and ready!!! Big hugs Rachel x

Valerija said...

Wonderful card Sue. Love the image and all the details.
Valerija xx

Janice said...

A beautiful card Sue. I love 5e pretty image and the dies you have used.
Janice x

Jules said...

Hi Sue

Such a sweet image from LOTV and you have used it beautifully.

Always good to have stocks in the "ready" box. Sadly mine is nearly always empty LOL!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh so pretty ...I especially love the silver corners...love Marianne dies...they always emboss so well
Cheers
Dr Sonia