Followers

Thursday 22 November 2018

CAS Christmas

Well I made it back from my Crafty travels, but have yet to take photos of my makes so today I'm sharing a card that I finished just before going away. It fits into the current challenge over on the Allsorts blog this week. I made a background using two colours of blue sparkle pens and a Die that I bought from the Internet and came from China. I added a sentiment from Chocolate Baroque, a small bow made with some thin organza ribbon and matched the matting to the bauble.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

brenda said...

WHat a beautiful die Sue and it stands out really well against the background, many thanks for joinig in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts' Cas Christmas;-))m

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

So lovely card Sue!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

rachel said...

Beautiful - I love the blue on the background - gorgeous! Hugs rachel x

Liz said...

Love this card, Sue. The die cut is beautiful and I love your background. xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is sure a lovely die Sue and what a fabulous post.xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, lovely blues and pretty die cut.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

Mrs A. said...

Your cards are always a delight to come and have a look at. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Your backgrounds are always stunning and the die is beautiful.
Janice