Followers

Saturday 19 January 2019

Memories Album

I thought that I would show you what I was making just prior to Christmas (for presents), it was some Memories Albums using the Memory Keeper dies from Tonic Studios. This one was make for our friend who we very often go on road trips with, the last one being our epic American Road trip in 2017. The papers I used were all printed using the Crafters Companion Destinations CD. I also printed off some resized postcards from the CD and used them as ephemera cards. You will see in the photos that two pages look undecorated these I added photo frames to these after I took the photos. I finished it by adding "Travels With My Friends", the letters I cut out with the Cricut and then added Glossy Accents to once they were stuck in place. I think I managed to keep this quite masculine looking, hope you agree.










Thank for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is wonderful and I'm sure much appreciated by the recipient. I've been very tempted with these dies but so far haven't succumbed.

Sarn said...

Hi Sue . . . what a lovely keepsake. Lots of work, but so worthwhile.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Lovely idea!

cotnob said...

A super Memory Album Sue, how wonderful to create such a personalised gift - I'm sure it will be treasured.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Always wanted to make one of these but never have the time...soon maybe. Love the result..x

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, Sue! This is a joy to see! You put so much work into the pages and the idea of this as a gift is just amazing - what a thought and kind friend you are! I love each of them as they are personalized and a tribute to how sweet you are so those that craft with you and travel with you and have this to hold the memories! Awesome! xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is fabulous Sue and I can see how much hard work you’ve put into it. Such a great idea and it will be lovely to look back on your precious memories x

Carol said...

Wow, Sue - what a project. You have my complete admiration. Not something I could have undertaken. Fabulous.
xx

Mrs A. said...

Wonderful keepsake for your friends to enjoy. Lovely bumping into you at the show on Saturday. Busy this week with non stop appointments so won't manage to get to the club on Thursday. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

Wow - there's a lot of work here Sue! Brilliant and so useful too! Hugs rachel x

Joan said...

Beautiful keepsake book Sue, I'm sure your friends love it. I have made memory books before but nothing as lovely as this one.


Joan

Janice said...

What a fabulous memory book this is Sue, so much detail and work, I am sure it would have been greatly received.
Janice x

Jules said...

Wow Sue .. .. there has been a lot of work put into this fabulous project .. .. but worth every minute because I can imagine the recipient was blown away by it! I know I would have been.

So much planning and gorgeous detail.

Love Jules xx