Followers

Thursday 26 September 2019

Trees And Leaves

I'm here today with a card for the Allsorts Challenge, which this week is Trees and Leaves. A perfect excuse to use this happy chappy from Pink Ink - Merryfall. I stamped him onto some white card that I picked up at a show in a pack, it's very smooth so I was a bit worried about how well it would stamp and would I be able to colour using Alcohol pens. I shouldn't have worried as it was wonderful, the pens didn't even bleed through the card. You can bet that I will have trouble finding that same card next time. After stamping the main image and colouring I stamped around the edge with the leaves taking them off of the page slightly, then also stamping onto the left over bits from the A4 sheet and cutting out the leaves.  Then I after mounting the card I placed the cut out leaves over the top and off of the edge slightly. I'm sure you'll agree that he looks like he having great fun falling through the air and landing on what must be a pile of leaves on the ground. Or maybe that's my over active imagination making up stories.



I'm also going to enter this into the Cards For Guyz Challenge which this time is - Trees or Leaves or both.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

Lia said...

Hi Sue! I like this fall(ing!) card a lot.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have noticed that I joined the Rudolph challenge with a wrong link. It's too late to join for sept. but I will be back in october!
Lia xx

Janice said...

Wonderful autumnal card Sue.
Janice x

brenda said...

Oh what fun Sue and a glorious Autumnal feel to your lovely card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Trees and Leaves' theme at Allsorts challenge.

I was inspired by your card yesterday so got our my scoreboard and had a play and really like the results, something a bit different, thank you.

B x

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Sue. It really made me smile! xx

Aquarius said...

What a fun stamp this is - he looks great free-falling amongst the autumn leaves.

aussie aNNie said...

wow Sue talk about a falling card, fun image and fabulous colours...love it.xx
Enjoy your weekend.x

Mummylade said...

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts with your lovely creation!

Mrs A. said...

Hope he had a nice soft landing. This card is delightful and colourful. Hugs Mrs A.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Fabulous and your trees look amazing x

Bonnie said...

Beautiful falling leaves! The troll looks like he's jumping into a big pile of them.

Dawn Phillips said...

fabulous card. I love all the leaves framing him. I can image him landing in a great big pile of them. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Cazro said...

I love yur card it illustrates a story in my mind. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

rachel said...

Super card Sue - this is such a fun image - love it! Hugs rachel x