Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2019

There Be Dragons

I'm here today to share a card made for my Eldest Niece's birthday earlier this month. It was made using Lavinia stamps and Distress Oxide sprays. I tend not to put sentiments on the front of these type of cards as I know that a lot of people that I've made them for have kept them out all year round. I do like the new dragon stamps that were bought out recently, especially when making cards for more adult cards.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

4 comments:

Viv said...

Fabulous!

Glennis F said...

That is gorgeous Sue

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is a gem! I love the silhouette look and your blending with the inks is just magical! I'm sure this card will be well received! Superb! Xx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Hugs Mrs A.