Followers

Monday 30 March 2020

Time For Tea

I'm back today with a card that I've made for my Sister-in-laws Birthday next week. There is a standing joke in the family where we call her Tea Pot Lil, as she is never normally far from a tea pot and constantly has a cup of it in her hand. At the moment due to Chemo therepy she is under lock down so we are hoping that this will cheer her up on her Birthday. I've used the Heartfelt Creations Tea Time Collection for this card. I stamped the tea pot, cups and tea sack and coloured them in and then picked some papers from the 12x12 pad that matched. I stamped Happy Birthday on the front of the Tea Pot and also added a sentiment from the pad that says You're Tea-riffic.



Thank for taking the time to look and your kind commetns which are always appreciated.

Take care and keep safe.
Sue

12 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, it sounds perfect for your Sister-in-Law.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely collections Sue, beautiful teapot.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty card and I am sure she will love it.

Vicky Hayes said...

Sadly I think that there are a lot of isolated birthdays happening at the moment but I have no doubt that 'Tea Pot Lil' will be cheered up by this gorgeous card Sue! What a pretty tea set, beautifully coloured! Vicky x

Viv said...

What a pretty card Sue and perfect for your S-I-L!

Sue said...

This is really lovely Sue, it's always nice when the card really fits the person isn't it! I think there's going to be a lot of 'unbirthday' celebrations going on when things get back to normal. Take care, Sue xx

Aquarius said...

Perfect card and what a lovely elegant teapot and pretty cups - sure SIL will love it

Joan said...

Its a lovely card Sue , love the teapot and cups. Made me smile about Teapot Lil as my son-in-law was known as teapot Tony for a long time, he had a cafe and everyone fetched him teapots back from their holidays, he fetched them home when the cafe shut but my daughter has managed to get rid of most of them !

Joan

Mrs A. said...

It is not much fun to be on lock down for a Birthday but I sure your SIL appreciated her tea card which is lovely. Stay safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

Jules said...

Hi Sue

The perfect card for your Sister in Law .. .. better to be known as Teapot Lil than Red Wine Lil! LOL!!

Shame you can't see her on her birthday. I wasn't able to share mine either .... but definitely will when this is all over!!

I hope your Sister in Law is doing OK and is being cared for well.

Stay safe Sue.

Love Jules xx

scrappymo! said...

Having a wee catch up on your blog. This one is so pretty!

Janice said...

I love your tea themed card Sue.
Janice x