Followers

Sunday 11 October 2020

Birthday Book

Well more of an Album than a book. Earlier this year just before lockdown I was honoured to be chosen to be on the new My Creative Spirit Design Team. Although this was announced on the My Creative Spirit blog we went into lockdown and everything sort of went on hold. Now things are slowly getting back to normal and my first DT project went live on the blog yesterday. This is a photo of the completed Album but if you want to see how I made it and for a tutorial please do pop over to the My Creative Spirit blog where you will find all the details of what I used and how to make the Album. I would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know what you think and if you decide you to make one I would love to see your photos to.

 

 
Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.
 
Sue 



12 comments:

cotnob said...

This looks fabulous Sue, I'm just going to pop over and have a better look.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Many congratulations Sue, that’s wonderful news and I look forward to seeing your makes. This little book is lovely and birthday books are such a great idea x

Aquarius said...

This looks beautiful - I'm just popping over to see the full details

gwen70 said...

Love this book xx

rachel said...

Congratulations Sue - thats great news - and I love your book - the colours of the papers are beautiful! Hugs Rachel x

Liz said...

Just popped over to see how you made this, Sue. What a fabulous project, a real labour of love. xx

brenda said...

Gorgeous designs and colours Sue and a great project.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats Sue, this looks like it's awesome...off to have a look. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations and what a wonderful project.

Mrs A. said...

Heading over to have a look right now. This sneak look is gorgeous. Hugs Mrs A

Janice said...

Congratulations Sue on your DT role, love your album. Off now to take a look at how you made it.
Janice x

Sarn said...

Hi Sue . . . I nipped over to the My Creative Spirit blog to have a good look through all of the book. It's amazing. Congrats on completing such a wonderful project.

Hugs, Sarn x