Followers

Saturday 13 March 2021

A Stamped Image

 A Stamped Image is the new challenge over on the Allsorts blog this week and I just happen to have uploaded this card onto the PC from my camera. It's a 5x7 size card made using a stamp by Phill Martin, Daffodils Medley. It's such an easy stamp to use and all you need to do after stamping is pick out the bits you want to add colour to. I love to see the yellow daffodils coming out in the garden, it reminds me that spring is on its way bringing the butterflies and hopefully the sunshine.


 Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Viv said...

Stunning stamp Sue and I love the card! x

Aquarius said...

What a super stamp, love the way you've picked out areas to colour, leaving others as stamped.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A lovely card Sue. I love how you've picked out the flowers and butterflies for the colour. It works really well against the busy background. It's a super stamp x

Carole said...

Super card Sue and yes Spring is on the way though the daffs in my garden have taken a battering in the gales lately. You have defined these daffs so well.

aussie aNNie said...

What a gorgeous card with beautiful stamping and a creative design. x

Linby said...

oh wow! This is stunning, just love how you did this. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

cotnob said...

A fabulous stamp Sue and you have created a beautiful card with it, I love how you have just picked out certain bits to colour.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Anesha x

Sarn said...

That's very pretty. I like the colours of the elements you've picked out. xxx

Janice said...

Beautiful card Sue, I love that stamp.
Janice x