Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2023

January Rudolph Days

 The 25th of the month can only mean one thing, it's time for the Rudolph Days Challenge. I know we have just put away the Chrisrmas decorations but if we start making our cards now it's not so rushed nearer the big day. I've been doing this now for quite a few years and I always make several of the same design, this time I managed seven, it should have been eight but one went totally wrong so was popped into the bin. I used a die that was from Creative Expressions Paper Cutz collection. cut out of some holograpgic mirri card and teamed them with a pad of 6x6 papers that came from Crafters Companion. I still have to add a sentiment to the fronts, once I've decided which one to use. As always Maureen will have a wonderful prize for the winner who is drawn at random at the end of the challenge and you only need to make one card to join in with the fun. I hope to see you over on the challenge blog.





 Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

18 comments:

Aquarius said...

A wonderful array of cards ready for the end of the year - that's a great die set

Carole said...

Well you are organised...well done...lovely cards. Have you used two different dies in order to get the die cut on both sides? I always plan to make well before Christmas...but of course it rarely happens. x

brenda said...

It's always good to make a start of the next batch Sue, pretty dies used.

B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Your cards are so pretty and I love the plaid wqith the sparkle it looks fabulous.
As always you make so many too.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

scrappymo! said...

Your cards are beautiful, Sue. This is a fab design and that mirri holographic card is lovely here. Hopefully, I will get inspired to create more multiples this year. I am sure planning to!

Thanks for being such a valuable design team member!

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely cards.

Sarn said...

A lovely card that you’ve made a few of ready for Christmas. Happy Rudolph Day xxx

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from Rudolph Days. I love how you make multiples but each one is so different. Lovely work!

Carol L said...

Oh my goodness, these cards are amazing with all the sparkle and pretty papers! I just LOVE that die you used! These are so pretty they don't even need a sentiment! Happy Rudolph Day!

Linby said...

These look so pretty and great designs and you're so good at batch making - I get bored!

Sue - said...

Great sparkly cards! Happy Rudolph Day!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cards and very effective with the colours here, fabulously designed.. x

Mrs A. said...

Ipressive number of cards and they all look so different too. I have managed to make four cards so far this year and showing one for rudolph day. Hugs Mrs A.

scrappymo! said...

Your cards are stunning, Sue. Loving those backgrounds combined with those lovely dies!

Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph days Challenge.

Vicky Hayes said...

What a stunning die Sue! I love how you used the shiny card to cut it out out and how you rang the changes with the background paper. My batch cards tend to be made as a mad last minute thing but maybe this year will be the year I will be ahead of myself...!! Vicky x

gwen70 said...

Wow wonderful cards xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Lovely cards Sue and great to see that you’re getting ahead with Christmas x

Donna said...

These are beautiful, what a great start to your Christmas cards!