Followers

Thursday 25 May 2023

May Rudolph Days

Today is the 25th of the month which means that it's time for anther Rudolph Days Challenge. It seem like it was only a few weeks ago when we were celebrating last Christmas and now we are nearly half way through the year. As always Maureen has a great prize for the winner who will be chosen randomly when the challenge finishes, all you need to do is enter. My cards this month have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Joyous Noel, which some of you may remember I was lucky enough to win the collection from a prize draw by Create and Craft. I normally use the stamps from these collection and the papers as backing papers only. I was about to put the collection away the other day but stopped to look through it. The images and toppers looked so good I decided to use them for my Rudolph Days inspirations this month. Some have been decoupaged and some are just flat toppers. Some are 6x6 and some are A6 but I managed to make quite a collection to pop away until December.



 


 


 
Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

18 comments:

Aquarius said...

Can it really be another Rudolph Day already?? A wonderful selection of cards ready for the end of the year. Reckon that was a lovely prize to have won, congratulations.

mamapez5 said...

I love Heartfelt Creations stamps etc, and you have made a beautiful set of cards with these ones. Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh these are gorgeous and as always you have made so many of them.
Love the very fabulous Angels and the papers used.
Not seen this collection befoire.
I am a C&C member but every time I try to shop since they changed I can't get my discount.
I always had trouble with it when it was Hochanda too.
So I always shop elsewhere now.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

lichazul said...

Amazing cards💐☺️👏👏👏👏🤩
Happy day

Carol L said...

Eight new Christmas cards, wow! You are on a roll! Each one is as pretty as the next one too. Great designs and colors! Happy Rudolph Days!

LesleyG said...

Fabulous collection of cards, all so elegant, and love the detailed frames , happy RDxxx

Linby said...

A beautiful set of cards as always. Love the colour combo you used.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning selection of gorgeous cards x

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous selection of Christmas cards Sue! Beautiful work and I love the angels!

Hugs
Di
Xx

Sarn said...

Fabulous collection of Rudolph Day cards Sue. xxx

Darnell said...

Sue, you are a card-making machine and such an inspiration! They are all just beautiful!! Hugs, Darnell

Vicky Hayes said...

You've made a wonderful collection of cards for your stash using this kit Sue! Love how each one is different. Vicky x

Carol said...

Hi Sue,
Congrats on winning the prize. I must have missed that. Your collection of cards looks wonderful and is such a lot of great work.
Thank you for your visit.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Joan said...

What a lovely collection of cards Sue, you must be well on your way with your Christmas cards now, I keep meaning to start but haven’t as yet.

scrappymo! said...

You made so many beautiful cards this month! The viewers loved them and all comments were very impressed not only with the numbers but with the gorgeous designs as well.

Thanks for being on our design team, Sue. It is so good to count on you and the other ladies too!

Mrs A. said...

These are all gorgeous and how unusual with the harp embellishments. hugs Mrs A.

gwen70 said...

Wonderful collection of cards, all so different xx

Greta said...

So sorry I haven't kept up with blog reading, but I do appreciate your comments. These cards are absolutely beautiful!