Followers

Tuesday 25 July 2023

July Rudolph Days

Well here we are 25th July and there are only five more Rudolph Days Challenges.left this year. I've managed to make 47 cards so far with these three taking the total to 50. So I really feel that the pressure is off and I can concentrate on the special cards for individual members of the family now. My cards for this month is using one of the new releases from Pink Ink Designs, as soon as I saw this I knew that I would have to add it to my stash as my youngest grandson is mad about trains. I stamped it with Versafine Clair and coloured with Alcohol markers. As always over on the Challenge Maureen has a wonderful prize for the winner of the random draw at the end of the month all you need to do is make a card and take part. I do hope that you will pop across and join us this month or just go and take a look and see what it's all about.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind commets which are always appreciated.

Sue
 

16 comments:

Aquarius said...

A fabulous stamp and three lovely cards. Well done for getting ahead of the game for Christmas

Carole said...

Super card Sue....bet your Grandson will love it Your inking and colouring is beautiful. x

mamapez5 said...

Love the image, and the cards you have made with it. The background is just perfect too. A great set to add to your collection. Kate x

Linby said...

These are just delightful, love the colours.

brenda said...

That image is just such fun Sue and coloured beautifully.

B x

Kate said...

This mage is just gorgeous but your colouring has made it even more special! Hugs, Kate!

LesleyG said...

Great cards Sue, adorable scene xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh I love your wonderful cards and that stamp is fabulous and you have coloured it perfectly too.
Love the wonderful stampoed edges and the the inked part as well.
My you have made so many cards already, I must count mine not though of that.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol L said...

You are way ahead of me with making 47 Christmas cards by July! Your Christmas card train just keeps chugging along quite well, and these cards are so cute with all those mice operating the train! LOL Happy Rudolph Day!

aussie aNNie said...

It's a wonderful card with this great colouring of the cutest stamp... love this xx

Joan said...

Oh Sue I just love those cards ! beautifully coloured lovely stamp. I wish I'd done the Rudolph challenge again this year as I haven't made any yet and I've not got a decent idea in my head for making any

lichazul said...

Adorable card 🤩👏 congrats 💐 have a great day

Sue - said...

A super collection of cards!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is an adorable image and is beautifully coloured Sue! Well done for getting ahead of yourself with the Christmas card stash. Christmas in July has been the boot in the derriere I needed for mine too! Vicky x

Darnell said...

Hi Sue, I thought I had left a comment on your Rudolph makes, but I must have dreamed it or Goggle ate it! I love this fun Christmas choo-choo sleigh being run by mice instead of elves! I am in awe of your productivity and the fact that you have 50 cards done! You're an inspiration! Hugs, Darnell

Jules said...

Hi Sue

Beautiful cards .. .. and gorgeous colours!
Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog .. .. I was pleased to hear you have been away on holiday .. .. I hope you had a lovely time.

Love Jules xx