The next card again I foiled using No Stamp Required images and again coloured with pro markers. The base for the butterflies was made using spellbinders nesties. I used an ink pad and sponge to add the colour around the edge of the card and topper, added a bit of ribbon and a flower from my stash.
This card was made using elements that were on the disc, I just printed them off, cut them out and put them together. I added a bow at the top and decoupaged some of the flower around the edge.
This finale one is an easel card which I made using spellbinders nesties and a topper from the labels section on the disc. added some gems around the outside of the card and a small bow with a gem stuck on top to match those around the outside.
Thanks for looking.