Followers

Friday 26 November 2010

Thomas Kinkade Christmas

Well I have no excuses for my lack of blogging in the last 2 weeks. I have been busy trying to get some Christmas cards made. Every year I say I will start earlier, but it gets to November and I find that I have none made. Today I thought I would show you the Thomas Kinkade card that I made for my mother-in-law to send to her brother.

I first saw Thomas Kinkade pictures on a trip to Florida back in 2004 and every time we go back, I have to go and look at the wonderful pictures that are in his shop. Now anytime I want to look at them all I have to do is get Joanna Sheen's CDs out and pop them into the PC. Thank you Joanna for this wonderful library of pictures. For this card I used the decoupage section and an 8 x 8 card base, gold mirri board, a backing sheet from the CD and a bit of gold ribbon. The sentiment was made using my foiler. I added lots of glitter to the snow in the picture which does not show in the photo.

Thank you for looking, I hope to be back with more Christmas cards in the next couple of days.

Sue

No comments: