After playing with all my leftovers last week, I decided that this week I wanted to be a bit more creative, and this is what I have managed to achive with a little experimenting. I bought some of these Stampscapes from the NEC in November last year after falling in love with them, and although this is the first time that I've used them, I bought some more with some money that I was given for Christmas. At the moment I'm playing around with different inks and different types of card. I was pleased with the way that this one turned out and decided to make it into a card. I have used some good quality glossy photo card about 200 gms, I then stamped the images with black Stazon and coloured the background with Adirondack dye inks in several colours. If you would like to see more of these wonderful stamps and what can be created with them, here is the link to the US site which has a wonderful gallery and even tutorials, there is a link on the homepage to the UK site (there is no gallery on the UK site).
Thank you for taking the time to look.