Followers

Thursday 12 January 2012

Leftovers

I thought that I would show you some of the cards that I've been making the last couple of days. They are all made from leftover toppers, backing paper off cuts and scraps of mirri card, all of it laying around my craft room. I must admit to having 6 boxes with scraps in which I intend to go through this weekend. I shall use some of the smaller mirri card scraps to cut out some die cut corners, what is it that makes us crafters hoard even the smallest of pieces of card. All of these cards are A5 size, made from toppers from Joanna Sheen CDs and are now just waiting for envelopes, these I will make with matching backing papers. If I make a box or even a wallet to put these in they would make a perfect gift for someone. I've have even managed to make 8 Christmas cards to go into my stash for next Christmas , all with leftover bits and pieces.




Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

3 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue ! Congratulations on getting so many cards created ! They look awesome, beautiful images ! Funny as last night I was tearing my craft room apart going thru all my stash and deciding what stays (will I ever use it?) and what goes (to crafting friends & granddaughters). I feel more organized and don't need anything new !

Aquarius said...

Well done for using up some of your leftovers. I have no idea why we feel compelled to hoard the tiniest pieces of card and paper but I am so guilty of that - also of printing out images from CD's, using one and hoarding the rest on the page.These would certainly make a nice gift if popped into a box.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Sue this is great so many cards and so beautiful. What a creativity. marvelous.
Lovely greet
Marja