Followers

Monday 19 November 2012

A Baby Girl

Today I have another card to share with you, one that has been ordered, and it also covers two challenges. The first is My Time To Craft who are asking that we make New Baby cards this week, and the second is In The Pink and they are asking that you use Punches or Diecuts. This card started with a 6x6 white card base, both of the backing papers that I've used are from Sue Smith, the striped paper from the Stripe and Co CD and the gingham is from the Gingham and Co CD. Once these were cut to size I ran a deeper pink promarker around the edge of the page. The ribbon is from my stash, the teddy die is a small sizzix die, and it's a girl was cut out using the Cricut. This beautiful digi image is from Sugar Nellie, and the Adorables range, and was coloured with promarkers. I then cut the image out using a spellbinders die, and before removing from the die I brushed a little pink ink around the edges.



Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

Miranda said...

Hi Sue, what a adorable image and lovely with the pink Gingham and stripes, warm greet Miranda

I wish they were in 'normal'stamps......

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Sue what a gorgeous card love it so pretty and sweet
Jacki xx
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

Christine L said...

Awwww shhhhhh don't wake her....

Your card is fabulous...... so delicate, and your colouring of the image is perfect! I also love the gingham... so perfect for a little girl!

Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Mau xx said...

Hi Sue, I saw this on "In the Pink blog" and popped over to say how pretty it is, I adore this image and your lovely CAS layout is beautiful.
Hugs Mau xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow Sue what a beautiful baby girl card and what an awesome job on your coloring ! Have a great day, Shirleyx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful creation, love the image & layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Deanna said...

This is such an adorable card.
The baby image is so precious~hugs Deanna

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

So lovely and beautiful Sue. Wonderful baby girl card.
lovely greet
Marja

Julia said...

Fab creation. Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft!
Hugs,
Julia