Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Pan Pastel Challenge 45

The challenge this week at the Pan Pastel blog is Red and Green, and I made this card not realising that it would fit right in with their theme this week. A very quick and easy card to make, I used a new stamp that I bought at the NEC the other week, by Impression Obsession, it's a cover a card stamp. I used a Pine Needles distress ink pad to stamp the image, and then with a blending pad went around the card with a Bundled Sage distress ink pad, pulling a little of the colour into the middle. After mounting it onto some gold mirri card I added a bow with some ribbon from my large stash. Coloured the berries in red promarker. and added a sentiment from Joanna Sheens range of Thomas Kinkade stamps.



Thank you for taking the time to look, and you kind comment which are always appreciated.

Sue

4 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful creation with that great CAC stamp Sue ! I have that one too and this is a great way to use it as the main image. Have a great day ! Shirley x ps.. good to see you back here creating :)

maria's knutselplezier said...

Real beautifull card, love the words especially!!

Greetings
Maria

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful and elegant, I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Christmas card Sue, it must have taken you ages to colour all of those berries - the sentiment is lovely.
Pauline
x