Followers

Saturday 11 May 2013

Angela Angel Fish

I've been playing again with Dylusion sprays and Designs By Ryn, and I've used the gorgeous Angel fish. Ryn calls the angel fish Wanda, but for this post I've called her Angela. Along with Angela/Wanda I've used the seaweed stamp, the school of fish and the water bubbles.  I made the background by spraying Dylusion inks in Campso Teal and Vibrant Turquoise onto my glass cutting mat, and then laying the card into the ink. I was so surprised at the amount of pieces of card I managed to colour just by adding a little spray of water. I stamped the seaweed in shades of green Adorandack ink pads, the sea bubbles were stamped using the slate Adirondack ink pad, and the going over some of the swirls with a white pen. The school of fish was stamped using memento Tuxedo Black, but I used the second stamp rather than the first. Angela/Wanda was stamped and embossed with silver embossing powder, as was the sentiment, I used pro markers to colour  Angela. The sentiment has not shown up in the photo very well, but looks fine on the card. Finally I mounted the background onto some silver mirri card, and then a 6x6 card base before adding Angela with some glue gel.



Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

Beautiful underwater scene and I love the angel fish. I'm awaiting the water droplets stamp from this company - love it.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Another beautiful underwater scene Sue, love the colour of the Angel Fish. Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

Dora said...

this is a beautiful waterscene. I like this creation very much.
beautiful fish and background!!
have a nice weekend.

rachel said...

oh this is wonderful sue - fabulous xx

Beryl said...

Stunning card Sue. I'm just waiting for some of Ryn's stamps to arrive here. Cant wait to have a play with the water droplets one.
Beryl xx

Ryn Tanaka said...

Love how you made the Sea Bubbles Set look like sea foam :)