Followers

Thursday 8 March 2018

Ladies Only

Just popping in quickly to post this card which is for the current challenge over on the Allsorts Challenge Blog. The theme is Ladies Only and for my card I've used Debbi Moore's Art Deco London CD for the image and backing paper. The flowers were made using a Crealies die and pearlised paper, the colours match far better in real life than in the photo, but this is the best I could get it to look. I've added a bow made from ribbon from my stash and some gems also from my stash.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

12 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous and feminine card Sue!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge
"Ladies Only".
Happy Women's Day;-))m

brenda said...

Probably said before but I do like a bit of Art Deco Sue, it's an era I would love to dress for given the choice. Super creation for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

B z

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Sue, a very classy and elegant design. xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, a super image and beautiful floral embellishments.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

Beautiful image - I really love your layout too! Hugs rachel x

Kathleen said...

Super image and a lovely flower display. Thank you for joining our 'Ladies only' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

aussie aNNie said...

ooolala Sue, stunning and gorgeous classy make.xx Love the flowers too. 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

aussie aNNie said...

Sue I was happy to read about your promarkers too, they really are goods for value and I plan to use mine more along with my expensive pencils, have a lovely weekend.xx

Mrs A. said...

Very elegant card and the two colours together look perfect. I like your flowers too. I thought they were shop bought ones till you said otherwise. Hugs Mrs A. Ac

Janice said...

A lovely Art Deco card, perfect for a 21st.
Janice x

Mia said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Sue. Sooooo beautiful and feminine! Great sentiment! Kisses, my friend.