Followers

Friday 12 October 2018

Wedding Day

As I'm sitting here at my PC writing this post Princess Eugenie and her groom are standing at the alter. My wedding outfit is hung upstairs ready for me to change into as today is also the day the my Niece gets married. I just wish that the weather was a little kinder to them both, especially after the wonderful weather we had at the beginning of this week. My card that I've made for the wedding is an 8x8 card base and silver card for the layering. I then used white card and Tonic dies along with stamps and dies from the Heartfelt Creations Dogwood collection. The swirl die cuts are from Tattered Lace. All my good wishes go to both Brides and Grooms for a long and happy life together.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Sue, have this stamp and love the way you have used it here. Sure makes it easy having the dies too...gorgeous card. Have a lovely weekend.x

Unknown said...

Oh Sue this.is absolutely gorgeous and I love your design and the colours are wonderful.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.com/?m=1

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This card is absolutely beautiful Sue. I hope the Wedding went well and that the weather wasn’t too bad x

cotnob said...

A stunning card Sue, such an elegant design.
I hope the weather was kind to your Niece and she enjoyed her day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

A beautiful card for your Niece Sue, I hope the day went well and the wind didn't blow away any hats.

B x

Mrs A. said...

Card looks beautiful. Hope the day went well for your niece. Ankle is ok now but took a whole week to go down to normal size. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

A beautiful and elegant card Sue, I hope you had a fabulous day at the wedding.
I have just returned from holiday, so am catching up with my blog commenting. Your cards have been gorgeous as always.
Janice x

rachel said...

absolutely brilliant - this is stunning! Hugs Rachel x

scrappymo! said...

Hope you had a fun time at your family wedding. The card you made is fabulous. All those delicate flowers are so beautiful and perfect with that Mr and Mrs die.

Joan said...

A beautiful card Sue, hope you had a lovely time at the wedding

Joan

Aquarius said...

This is a beautiful wedding card, so pretty and delicate