Followers

Saturday 13 July 2019

Chameleon

I think I might have mentioned in an earlier post that I'm a bit addicted to Pink Ink Stamps at the moment, so when I saw this one for sale it jumped right into my basket shouting Buy Me, Buy Me. So what else could I do, I bought it. It was stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and then coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, I blended a little ink around the outside and added some Nuvo drops to the flowers. Then it was popped onto some black card and a 8x8 card base. I thought I would go and join in the challenge at A bit More Time To Craft which at the moment is Anything Goes.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Aquarius said...

Super colours on this lovely card - great stamp too

Liz said...

Oh WOW! I LOVE this card, what a great design! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card Sue, love that critter. I just have the same issue when things say 'buy me' and just happen to jump into my shopping cart.xx

MiamiKel said...

Sue, this is such fun! Love your brightly colored chameleon - so charming! xx

Crafting Queen said...

What a fun card, love the bright colours.

brenda said...

Super creation as always Sue, apols for absence but not at my best at moment.

B x

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a fabulous stamp - I'm not surprised it managed to jump into your basket - great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibby Frogett said...

Fabulous card - thats a great stamp :)
Gill x

Mrs A. said...

He is super. I like how you have done the drops around his tail. Love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

Fabulous design Sue, and wonderful colours!
Janice x