Followers

Monday 25 November 2019

November Rudolph Days

Well this year has certainly flown by, I can't believe that this is the last Rudolph Days challenge before Christmas. Firstly I want to apologise as I'm not going to be around for a couple of weeks to comment on your blog posts. My card/s for the challenge this time have all been made using Tattered Lace dies and Charisma decoupage called over the Mantelpiece, even the large sentiment dies are from Tattered Lace too. All are 8x8 cards and have several layers, it's a good job that these are going to hand delivered. I do hope that you can join in with the last challenge this year, I know that Maureen has a wonderful prize for the lucky person chosen at random at the end, so do pop over and check it out.









Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

Sally H said...

A fabulous selection of cards, Sue! Happy Rudolf Day x

gwen70 said...

Stunning cards xx

brenda said...

I was just preparing the new challenge posts for December and thinking the very same Sue, this year has whizzed by. A really lovely collection of Christmas cards.

B x

Liz said...

You HAVE been busy, Sue. What a beautiful collection of cards. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful display of cards, most certainly love the Christmas spirit they give and so spectacular, but then they always are.xx

mamapez5 said...

A beautiful set of cards Sue. I love the Santa stars, and that big Merry Christmas die. I know what you mean about delivering by hand. Unfortunately most of my cards are International mail, so I have to make a more modest size. But well done on these. Beautiful! Kate x

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection of cards Lorraine, this is a beautiful Tattered Lace collection.
I hope the reason that you are not going to be commenting for a couple of weeks is a good one and everything is OK with you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very gorgeous array of beautiful cards.
They all look so gorgeous and very special.
Love all the super designs.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kathleen said...

A really super collection of cards, some lovely dies and designs.

Kath x

Bonnie said...

These cards are fabulous, Sue! They should be hand delivered and wrapped in a box! What awesome gifts!

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness, Sue! These cards all all stunning! The sentiment dies are all so pretty and those decoupage images are great.

It is so hard to pick a favourite. I think it may be the Santa on a star design, but no, I think it is all of them!

Thanks for all the hard work you do for the Rudolph Days Challenge. You are greatly appreciated.

I hope you are having a fabulous time on your trip!

Mrs A. said...

Your cards jus5 keep coming and coming. I love all of these shown . Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

Gorgeous cards Sue, love the detail. I’m just catching up after a visit to Bruges Christmas markets.
Janice x