Followers

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Unicorn

I'm back from my week away, I had a great time but it's now back to reality with a bang. I have so much catching up to do including taking my Mum to get her Flu jab later this week. This is a card that has been made for our Great Niece who turns 18 next week. I will admit that since photographing this card I have added 18 Today to the card. It was made using an 8x8 card base and the stamp which is from Pink Ink designs. I then coloured using very pastel shades and then inked around the edges using matching colours.



Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

Aquarius said...

You've made a beautiful card with this wonderful unicorn stamp

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is truly beautiful Sue. Your stamping is fabulous and I love the use of subtle colour on the Unicorn. I love this x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, a lovely image. I have a Great Niece that turns 18 this week!
I'm so pleased to hear that you had a great week.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

A wonderful stamp and you have done it justice here Sue! Great card

Mrs A. said...

Lovely pastel hues to this gorgeous card. Been away my self so trying to catch up too. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful Sue, perfect choice of soft colours to showcase the image.

B x

Joan said...

Wow! Fabulous card Sue, lovely stamp and great colouring

Joan x

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful project and gorgeous stamping colours.xx

Darnell said...

Welcome back, Sue! Your card for your great-niece's 18th birthday is so pretty! I really love the subtle coloring you did!! Hugs, Darnell

Janice said...

Beautiful stamp Sue, beautiful card.
Janice x

gwen70 said...

Stunning card, love the unicorn stamp x

rachel said...

oh this is just stunning Sue - not seen the unicorn before - adore it! Hugs rachel x

Carol said...

Stunning card Sue. I keep looking at the range of stamps and telling myself that I have enough stamps to stock my own shop. I am winning so far.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so stylish and whimsical
Cheers
Dr Sonia