Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Anniversary Card

My card today is one that has been made for my Nephew and his wife, but this is for my Faather-in-law to give to them. It's been made using My Craft Studio's Floriography CD. The middle panel has been raised with some foam tape although it looks flat in the picture. Then with what was left over from the bottom of the paper I made some matching flowers, just going around the edge with a little matching ink. As I've used a CD for this card I'm popping over to the CD Sunday challenge to join in the fun, where the theme is anything goes


Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That is lovely Sue. I like the lace and the colours you have used.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning Sue, the colours are absolutely beautiful...lovely CD by the looks of it.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you cut the corner, great idea.

Valerija said...

Fantastic card.
Valerija xx

Aquarius said...

Lovely card and great that you've used MCS - I have to say that apart from resizing the odd image, I've not used mine in ages. Something which maybe I should do something about for a change of focus.

cotnob said...

A beautiful Anniversary card Carol, lovely warm colours and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Sue.
Janice x

brenda said...

Pretty colours Sue and love the touch of lace in the corner.

B x

Jane Willis said...

This is so pretty, I love the lace and flowers and the beautiful misty floral papers. Thank you for sharing at CD Sunday Plus

Wynn said...

Pretty card Sue. I love how you popped the message behind the lace corner. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

Carol said...

Great card Sue. Thanks for joining in with us.
Hugs
Carol
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, love the colour combinations with the lace and flowers
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Mrs A. said...

I love the colours on this super card. My internet is limping along . Can’t post but have enough bars up to comment. Wind is gaining in strength. The doc has already shorn up a post this morning before it got too bad to be out. Hope you are faring ok. Hugs Mrs A.

Jules said...

Hi Sue

A beautiful card for your FIL to give.

I bet he was a happy to give it as his Grandson and wife would be to receive it.

Such lovely colours and layout.

Love Jules xx