Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2020

February Rudolph Days

Wow nearly the end of February already, where did this month go. As it's the 25th today it's time for another Rudolph Days Challenge over at Scrappymo's. As normal Maureen has a choice of two wonderful prizes for the winner that will be chosen at random. Do pop across to the blog and take a look at the inspiration cards and why not join in the fun. For my card this month I really wanted the traditional look so I've used Tim Holtz's Scenic Holiday. I stamped in blue ink then just blended a lighter blue over the top when the ink is dry. I then mounted onto some silver mirri card and some navy card with a little silver ribbon across the middle. This was then mounted onto a 6x6 card base.



I made 4 to go into my stash box ready to be shared between my Mum, Father-in-law and myself.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Sue, love the blue stamping.x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, really like your image.

brenda said...

These look really good stamped all in blue, a feel of a certain type of china.

B x

Linby said...

This is just so beautiful.

Sue said...

These are really lovely Sue, beautiful icy colours xx

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous scenic stamp and the resulting card is very classic looking. I love the two colour blue with the silver. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

Stunning cards Sue, with a beautiful scene. I love blue, white and silver for Christmas, so these tick all the boxes for me. xx

cotnob said...

Super cards Sue, such a lovely scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
what gorgeous cards and that scene is so lovely.
Love how you have stamped it in that lovely blue.. it's very effective.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Vicky Hayes said...

I've no idea where the month has gone Sue but it has definitely whizzed by!
I love your Christmas scene and it was a brilliant idea to go monochrome with it.
Vicky x

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a beautiful design
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Carol L said...

What an absolutely elegant and lovely set of cards! You simply can't miss with blue and silver and I love this classic yet elegant design! Beautiful!

Sarn said...

Wonderful Rudolph day cards Sue. U like the monochromatic scheme. Hugs, Sarn xxx

Brenda said...

Wow Sue, this is so beautiful! Love the blue shade, reminds me of Currier and Ives. I love too, the beautiful scene, what a great stamp to have in your stash! Hugs, Brenda

Janice said...

What a wonderful stamp to use Sue, love your cards.
Janice x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning collection of cards, Luv Sam x

Greta said...

Your card caught my eye in the RD's post--so beautiful! Glad you explained what you did. I have a nature scene stamp that might look good with your technique, so thanks for the inspiration, Sue!