Followers

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Magical

What wonderful weather we've been having lately, I do hope that it continues through the summer seeing as it seems that we will still be spending quite a bit of time at home. At least with the nice weather we can get into the garden. My card today is for the Allsorts Challenge which this week is Magical Worlds, for those of you who know me, will know that this is just up my street. My problem normally come when I have to make up my mind which stamps to use. I've stuck with my favourite Lavinia Stamps for this card and Pink and Blue distress inks blended together for my background.



I hope you are all keeping well and gretting lots of crafting done.

Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

12 comments:

Aquarius said...

A truly magical card - brilliant background

brenda said...

I has you down for a defo entrant this week Sue and you've not disappointed with a super Lavinia creation, thanks so much for joining in the Magic at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Sue. Wonderful design - the background is fabulous. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

Mrs A. said...

Pink and fairies looking good to me.hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful background colours Sue, lovely card.x

Wendy L said...

I love your Lavinia stamp, thanks for joining in at Allsorts, xxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, you have created a lovely background for your sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jules said...

Hi Sue

I always love how you create your scenes using Lavinia stamps .. .. so many beautiful images in their store that you get spoilt for choice. I have my eye on the hares at the moment.

Your blended background looks so lovely.

Love Jules xx

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful shading of that gorgeous pinky inks and a wonderful card, Sue.

Just having a catch up on viewing posts on my fave blogs!

rachel said...

Beautiful Sue - a gorgeous card! Hugs Rachel xx

Janice said...

Your blended background is so pretty Sue, a lovely card.
Janice x