Followers

Sunday 19 July 2020

Album Workshop Number 4

I've got a bit behind with showing the Albums that I've been making on Clare Charvil (My Creative Spirit) Facebook live workshops. This one is number 4 The Polly Pocket Album which was made 4 weeks ago now. I ended up with quite a lot of photos on my camera that need to be downloaded and edited. For this Album I printed my own papers from a Tattered Lace USB in My Craft Studio called Picture Postcards. The papers on this USB are gorgeous and the A4 full sized papers lent themselves to being shrunk down to postcard size and used as ephemera cards in the album. Needless to say this is quite photo heavy.

The Memories Die is from Tonic


Pocket on the Front for tags.


Pocket and box pocket on the inside front , enough room for ephemera cards and a tall wallet.

 
The open wallet.

   
Wallet in the box pocket.

  
First page with the front flap lifted showing the pocket on the inside as well as the outside.


The centre of the album, I've added a frame to each page here made from a Crafters Companion die.


The forth page and the back with the pockets filled with tags, ephemera cards and a short wallet.


This photo shows more pockets on the inside fold outs and also the bottom box pocket.


 The short wallet ties with a robbon.


The back.

I've already completed Album Number 5 and have the instructions for number 6, however I am playing catch up on that one. We changed our internet provider on friday and while everything went fairly smoothly I didn't have internet on Friday evening so could not craft along.

Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.
Keep safe and stay well.

Sue 

12 comments:

Joan said...

Beautiful ! Love the colours

Aquarius said...

Wow, that's another amazing album - you must have quite a collection by now. Look forward to seeing the next ones.

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous album.i love the colour even though it isn’t pink. I have so many projects in my head
I want to make from all the videos and workshops
I have been watching but not been able to do so with my shoulder as it is and being the side I write with. Still not venturing out much . My visit to the dentist Was enough for me.hugs
Mrs A.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful book.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wow Sue, this is absolutely amazing. I can see what an incredible amount of work has gone into making such a beautiful album. I love it! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful just lovely papers and exquisite result. xx

cotnob said...

Your album is beautiful Sue, a great idea to use digital papers, they are so pretty.
I joined this workshop but haven't made a start on it yet, you have inspired me to get on with it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jules said...

Wow Sue .. .. what a fabulous project. It must have taken ages to complete!

I really enjoyed looking at all the lovely pictures and the detail you have included.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

rachel said...

How lovely Sue - so much work here - a beautiful album indeed! Hugs rachel xx

Carol said...

Wonderful. I am exhausted and I didn't make it. xx

Janice said...

An amazing album Sue, it must have taken you ages! Love all the details you’ve included.
Janice x

scrappymo! said...

This album is gorgeous!!! Love the subtle colours of the DP you printed and all the hidden tags and pockets!