Followers

Sunday 21 February 2021

Add A Number

I'm trying desperatly to get back to some sort of normality after the passing of my Mum. At the moment my mojo has been on holiday and is just getting back. So I looked about at what challenges there are at the moment and saw the Allsorts Challenge wanted A Number Added to their submissions this week. It reminded me that I had a card from the beginning of the year that I had not posted on here yet. It was made for our Great Nephew who turned 21 in January using the lion stamps from Pink Ink designs. I know that he spent the day quietly as he had Covid at the time. He's recovered now though and is back at work.


 Thank you for taking the time to visit and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Viv said...

This is a fab card Sue - the Lion stamp is wonderful and makes for a great man card. x

Wendy L said...

Love it, a delightful card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

It’s lovely to see you back with us all again Sue and your card is fabulous. I don’t own this stamp but I really like it. Take care Sue x

Aquarius said...

What a brilliant choice of stamp for the occasion. Crafting is great therapy - works for me anyway. I'm sure your mojo isn't that far away. Take care and thank you for your visits to my blog, comments much appreciated.

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous image and a super background, great colours too. Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes with a number' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Liz said...

Glad your mojo is beginning to return, Sue. Your card is beautiful, what a great stamp! xx

brenda said...

I had the same problem when my Mum and then Dad died Sue, totally understandable. In the end I bought some Kanban toppers to get me going again.

This Lion is so majestic and looks good in the sepia colours, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and option for the number option as well.

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, a gorgeous lion and great background.
It is totally understandable that you are struggling at the moment, it took me some time to come to terms with the death of my Mum and I still have bad days - I don't think the current situation helps much either.
Take things a day at a time and just do what you feel like doing.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarn said...

Oh what a gorgeous card with great impact. Love it. xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Thinking and praying for you Sue, lost both mine decades apart.. but so understand the numbness grief gives you.
God bless you and comfort your heart.
That's a magnificent card. Well done!
Prayer hugs, praying all whom you love keep well and comfort of heart from the God of all comfort
Shaz in Oz.x