Followers

Saturday 25 March 2023

March Rudolph Days

It's time again for the next Rudolph Days challenge, that time where we make a card ready for Christmas which at the moment seems so far away. But we all know how it creeps up on us. Maureen has a wonderful prize ready for the person who will be drawn at random at the end of the Challenge. So pop on over and join in the fun this Month, just one card is all it takes. For my card (cards) this month I've been looking on the internet for Snowmen images and I found four different designs that I've turned into cards. Four designs and four cards of each design, that makes 16 cards to add to my growing stash ready for December. I've added the sentiment to the card using my Graphics program.



 Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

17 comments:

brenda said...

Goodness this came round quickly didn't it. And haven't you been super productive with a great collection for the Christmas basket.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Sue

gr karin

Aquarius said...

Some great Christmas designs and well done for making so many cards for later in the year

Mrs A. said...

What a happy bunch of snowmen. A great collection of cards . Hugs Mrs A.

LesleyG said...

Gorgeous cards, adorable images, and perfect sentiments. Xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh I love these images of those fabulous Snow People.
As always you have made so many too.
Love the doifferent colours as well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linby said...

Lovely vintage looking scenes.

Sarn said...

Lovely Rudolph Day cards. You are getting ahead of the game with all these sets! xxx

Carol L said...

I'm sorry I'm late for the party this month, but I thought I'd already commented on these fun snowmen cards! It's a great collection you've made here with such fun little scenes! Happy Rudolph Day!

gwen70 said...

wow wondwerful cards, you have been busy xx

lichazul said...

Beautiful set cards ๐Ÿ’☺️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ happy day

Joan said...

Wow, what a great selection of cards Sue, I do love a happy snowman card. I’ve only made one Christmas card up to now this year!

Joan x

rachel said...

Amazing haul of cards Sue. They look fab! Hugs Rachel x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such cute creations Sue
Cheers, Dr Sonia

Greta said...

These are just darling!

Carol L said...

Cute card sets for Christmas.

Kate said...

That's a great start for next December! Lovely images and gorgeous cards! Hugs Kate!