The acrylic tags were in a stash box that I bought from Graphicus some time ago, also the ribbon slider. The flowers that are on the dress card were a very pale pink and did look right so I coloured them the same colour as the flowers on the dress with a Promarker.
All of the backing papers are by Bearly Mine designs. The beaded string across the bottom card I made using some thread that I have on a small cone which I have in the past used with my knitting machine, the beads from my stash. The backing paper I used on the bottom card reminded me of the Indian fabric that you can get with the little mirrors embroidered onto it, so I used a quickie glue pen and added some glitter to the middle of the circles.