Followers

Friday 25 February 2011

Pretty In Pink and Forgotten Friday 6

Well it Friday again, it's come around quickly this week. I'm a bit behind as I have been making samples for a Pick of the Day on Ideal World this coming Tuesday. So I have turned to a Joanna Sheen CD 'Precious Petals', for this week Forgotten Friday. I bought this when it was first released and this is the first time that I have used it.


I made this card in pink colours, and have not added a sentiment. I can then put it in my box of made cards and it is almost ready to be sent to someone.

Thank you for looking,

Sue

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

That is a pretty card using a cute baby image. Why is it we buy these CDs and then not actually use them - I'm sure many of us are guilty of this!! I hope Judith gets support for her Forgotten Friday challenge as I think it is a good idea and a bit different

judith@poppy cottage said...

Thanks for joining in again with my Forgotten Friday post again this week Sue. What a lovely card! The image is really cute, and a great one for a store cupboard card. I have loads of CDs that are unused sitting in a bookcase, so it's a great idea to look through them at the images and see what's on there. Judith xx