Followers

Friday, 25 February 2011

Pretty In Pink and Forgotten Friday 6

Well it Friday again, it's come around quickly this week. I'm a bit behind as I have been making samples for a Pick of the Day on Ideal World this coming Tuesday. So I have turned to a Joanna Sheen CD 'Precious Petals', for this week Forgotten Friday. I bought this when it was first released and this is the first time that I have used it.


I made this card in pink colours, and have not added a sentiment. I can then put it in my box of made cards and it is almost ready to be sent to someone.

Thank you for looking,

Sue

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty card using a cute baby image. Why is it we buy these CDs and then not actually use them - I'm sure many of us are guilty of this!! I hope Judith gets support for her Forgotten Friday challenge as I think it is a good idea and a bit different

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in again with my Forgotten Friday post again this week Sue. What a lovely card! The image is really cute, and a great one for a store cupboard card. I have loads of CDs that are unused sitting in a bookcase, so it's a great idea to look through them at the images and see what's on there. Judith xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.