Followers

Friday, 4 February 2011

Sarah Kay and Forgotten Friday

Last year at the Make It Show at Farnbourgh I bought this Sarah Kay stamp. When I got home I packed everything away (so DH could not see all that I had bought) and forgot all about this stamp. Whilst rummaging through my stamps the other day I found it and decided that it was time to use it. Then I noticed that Judith at Poppy Cottage is asking people to join her, by making something using forgotten Stamps or Stash. So I thought I would post the card here and join in. There is a link to Judith's blog at the side. Sorry I've not managed to find out how link yet.

I used the Sarah Kay stamp and coloured it with Promarkers, the backing paper is a freebie from Bearly Mine (again the link is at the side). I cut it out with an oval nestie, and also the mount, The border was cut using a Marianne die, and threaded with ribbon from my stash,
sentiment is from a Sheena Douglass sketchy stamp. Last of all is the flower which was from Fred Said.
Thank you for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Sue, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, and for joining in my Forgotten Friday mission! Support from people who follow me means a lot, and it's lovely to know that you care about what I'm doing, I love your card, the flower is fabulous. The shading on the image is great, and I really like the ribbon die that you have used. Well done for using your paper up too, hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.