Followers

Friday, 25 March 2011

Forgotten Friday 10 - Summertime

Another Friday has come along at high speed, so it's time for Forgotten Friday over at Poppy Cottage. Do pop over and have a look and even dig out your forgotten or unused stash and join in. This week I have used another Elusive Images stamp that I bought as a Guild special. Poppies are amongst my favorite flowers so I just had to use this. I have kept it simple this week, no backing papers. I stamped onto white card the sentiment and small single poppy and left this uncoloured, then I used the Barn Door distress ink pad to add some colour straight to the card. Then coloured the poppies with promarkers. And popped it all onto a green 6x6 card. Thank you for looking Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, well you know I'm, going to like this card! Poppies are my favourite flower. I really like the uncoloured poppy on the background, it's very effective. I wish that it was Summertime, it feels so cold here today, this card is a lovely reminder of warmer days to come. Thanks for joining in my Forgotten Friday post this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.