Followers

Friday, 4 March 2011

Harlequin Rose and Forgotten Friday 7

It's Friday and once again time for Forgotten Friday. This week on my rummage I found this stamp from Elusive Images called Harlequin Rose. I bought this when it was first released but had not got around to using it. I've stamped it out and coloured it using promarkers. Then used a backing paper from the Artylicious Damask Delights CD. Added some gold mirricard and gold ribbon from my stash.

At that stage I was not sure what I was going to use the card for, but then looking at it again I think it will make a wonderful Mother's day card.

Thanks for looking

Sue

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Sue, I love the colours. I love that CD too, the backgrounds are so rich and vibrant. Thanks for joining in my Forgotten Friday post again, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm a bit late commenting on this lovely card - that stamp set is terrific and you've reminded me that I've not used it for a while. I think this forgotten Friday idea is great and try to play along with Judith.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.