Followers

Friday, 20 April 2012

Forgotten Friday - Iris Tag

It's time once again for me to rummage around in the cupboard for something to use that has been forgotten or neglected. This week I came across this beautiful stamp from Chocolate Baroque called Elegant Iris. After making my first tag some weeks ago, I thought it was about time I made another and the script stamp on the sheet fitted perfectly onto a tag. I stamped the image in black versafine ink and then coloured the image with water colour pencils. Then with some cut and dry foam I blended some purple coloured ink from one of the big and juicy ink pads around the edges. I just added some ribbon to finish. I'm going to pop this into a box and then it's ready to add to a card or project at a later date.




Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, lovely tag with beautiful colours and that stamp is also great, isn't it? have a nice weekend, greet Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue ! Gorgeous Tag, I love it ! That CB image is really wonderful and so is your coloring ! Have a great weekend, Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great stamp for a tag - just the right proportions and great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue love your tag and the colours you used, that is one of my favourite stamps. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.