Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

Craft A Scene - Winter Scene

I'm back again for the second time today, this time with my Craft A Scene hat on. As it's the first of the month it's time for a new challenge. We had lots of gorgeous card to look at last month. This month we are asking for your Winter Scene's also with the option of making it a Tri Shutter card. The information for this will be on the blog. For my card I used stamps from Hobby Art, I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and then added the colour using watercolour pencils. Mounted the scene onto some silver mirri card and then stamped the sentiment with versamark and embossed with silver embossing powder. The rest of the DT have made some beautiful scenes for your inspiration this month, I hope you can pop over to the blog and take a look.



I'm also going to enter this into the following challenges:

Ladybug Crafts - Christmas/Winter
Stamping Sensations - Free and Easy
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
 Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a gorgeous and winter scene - very pretty and peaceful looking. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Lynne K said...

A beautiful scene, Sue, I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

Sally H said...

Wow, Sue! A gorgeous scene. Fabulous stamping! Great to see you at Stamping sensations this month and good luck! x

rachel said...

Hi Sue - not sure why I'm only just seeing this on my list - but its gorgeous - love these stamps - such a beautiful scene xx

NancyD said...

Great winter scene Sue. Love those deer.

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers
~ Denise DT ~

Scrap Affair said...

LOVE it! Super fantastic scene!

Michelle J M said...

A perfect winter scene Sue. I really like your layout and sentiment as it shows the scene off so well. Michelle x

Eret said...

Happy new Year! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I love the embossing and your beautifully colored scene. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
Eret x