Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Snowy Village

Just a quick post today, as I'm rushing around trying (but not succeeding) to get a mountain of things done. I made this card using a digital image from Delicious Doodles , a beautiful snowy black and white sketch which I just had to colour. I used a mixture of inktense and aqua pencils to colour it in, before adding loads of glitter to make it sparkle. I used an 8x8 card base, some red card for matting and I embossed the backing paper in an embossalicious folder from Crafter Companion. I then blended Peeled Paint distress ink over the top, but it doesn't look very green in this photo. I put the topper on with some foam pads, made the sentiment on the PC and added a Poinsettia made with a Marianne die. Delicious Doodles have got some wonderful Digi stamps, if you've not seen them before it's worth taking a look.


I

Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful and the poinsettia flower is gorgeous.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jo said...

Oh, this is gorgeous....stunning image & love the colours!
hugs Jo x

rachel said...

amazing colouring Sue - so beautiful! I thought this was printed lol!!!! Hope you have more luck getting things done tomorrow! Hugs rachel xx

vic said...

Hi sue your card is so pretty great use of the image and gorgeous colouring too :)

Vic x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful image and card Sue ! Good luck getting everything done and have fun ! Shirleyx

Dora said...

beautiful! great colouring. just like a painting!! wow