Followers

Sunday 16 November 2014

Craft a Scene - Trees - Week 3

It's week 3 over on the Craft A Scene blog and we're still asking to see you cards with trees on them. For my card this week I've used a set from Inkylicious call Old Beech Tree, the sentiment is from the same set. I started by stamping the tree, sentiment and the bird in black Archival ink and then using ink dusters and distress inks to colour the background. Once done I then mounted onto some silver card and a blue base card. I do hope you have time to pop over to the challenge blog and see what the DT have made for your inspiration this month.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

8 comments:

Sally H said...

That is gorgeous, Sue! Fab colours!

Hellen Pearce said...

beautiful Sue, the sun glows - it's gorgeous x

rachel said...

A really gorgeous make Sue - your tree is fabulous and the colours are just beautiful. I love that verse too - wonderful xx

NancyD said...

Wonderful sun shining through Sue. Love your scenic cards as they always inspire me with new techniques. NancyD

aussie aNNie said...

Real winner of a card Sue and most gorgeous creation and colours..sorry if I miss any of your creations, my hours with my dad are getting longer, today I am trying to have a rest before I go up later this afternoon..
aNNie xx

The Journey is the Start

maria's knutselplezier said...

Fantastic card, great image and colours and what a beautiful text!!

Greetings
Maria

Diane said...

What a lovely design and colors.

Hugs diane

Michelle J M said...

Fabulous! Love your sunset, it looks amazing as do the birds and the sentiment is wonderful too. Sorry that I haven't been around for a while but its that time of the year again when I leave for Cape Town and I have tons of things to do, finishing scrap books, jewellery and quilts etc. and of course I leave everything to the last minute! Michelle x