Followers

Monday 21 May 2018

Allsorts Challenge 9th Birthday

This week sees the Allsorts Challenge blog's 9th Birthday, so their challenge is Birthday Cards. Now this card has a 9 in it but not on it's own, however I'm sure that it will be perfect for the challenge. This has been made for my Father-in-laws birthday in a few days time, over the last year or so he has become more unable to get around under his own steam. When out he uses a wheelchair but around the home uses a walker. So when I saw this image I knew that this was what I would use to make his card. I'm glad to say he has a great sense of humour. The image comes from a La Pashe CD that has images from the former website Just Inklined.


Happy Birthday Allsorts and may you have many more.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

8 comments:

Aquarius said...

Love the image with a 'souped-up' walker - should make him smile I'm sure.

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Sue, a super image - I'm sure your Father-in-Law will love it.
It is my Mum's 90th Birthday next month, they are doing well aren't they!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

A really super card for your FIL Sue and well done to him still getting about on his own. My Dad would have been much the same age and also had a great sense of humour. Thanks so much for joining in with our 9th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Kathleen said...

I have this super image I used it for my Brother-in-Law for his 65th Birthday. Lovely colouring and a nice simple layout to give the image the attention.
Thank you for joining our 'Birthday' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Bless his heart and wishing him a happy 90th. Great fun card Sue, love this.xx[aussie aNNie blog]

Janice said...

Great, fun card Sue, I love the image!
Janice x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Sue, what a brilliant image. I'm sure your father-in-law will love it! xx

Mervi said...

Cute and fabulous card for big birthday!
Thank you Sue for celebrating at our birthday party at Allsorts;-))m