Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Happy Birthday

I'm back again with another card for Father-in-law's 90th Birthday. This time with a card that I made for my son to give to him. He grew up in the countryside of Cornwall, so I thought this card might bring back memories of his youth. I used Creative Crafting World's CD - Pollyanna Pickering's Sketchbook Collection - Chapter 5. I also used an 8x8 craft card as my base.



I'm going to enter this card into the current challenge over on the Allsorts Challenge blog which this week is Happy Birthday.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

You have made a gorgeous card, beautiful CD used too.xx[aussie aNNie blog]

Aquarius said...

You've made these beautiful images into a
lovely card

brenda said...

You FIL is going to have some fabulous cards Sue, always admired Polyanna's art and especially such as these lovely images. Many thanks for joining our Allsorts 9th Birthday celebrations again.

See you after our holidays.

B x

Janice said...

A fabulous card for your FIL Sue, such lovely images.
Janice x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a gorgeous image and fabulous design - I'm sure your Father-in-law will love it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Love the background papers and the super images, great layout too. Thank you for joining our 'Birthday' challenge again this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful creation, the image is gorgeous!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge and helping us celebrate 9 years of challenges!
Ellie

rachel said...

wow you have been busy sue - this is beautiful! Love the images! Hugs rachel x