Followers

Friday 15 March 2019

Playing With Mixed Media

No card from me today, but I have been having a bit of a play with a kit that was from the Creative Craft Academy and I'm going to pop along to the More Mixed Media Challenge with it. This month it's Anything Goes with the option of Green. You get everything in the kit to complete the project, so there no need to go rummaging around your Craft Room or supplies to see if you have everything. Initially I thought that this was too dark, as everything is painted with black gesso. but then you get onto the decorating and there was some nice gold and bronze paints in the box for this part and I've managed to get a lot of dry brushing around the edge as well.



Tomorrow I'm off to the NEC with a friend with tickets that I won in a Facebook draw compliments of Claritystamp.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful mixed media make Sue, a fabulous design.
I hope you enjoy your day at the NEC.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

I was tempted with the Creative Craft Academy Sue - think after seeing this lovely piece I may well re-visit and take the plunge!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant MM piece Sue, looks like a little bee hive, an additional bee would have been awesome.xx

Mia said...

Amazing mixed media creation, Sue. I really love it. And it is not dark at all, it is perfect. Kisses!

brenda said...

Super inkiness Sue, have a good day today.

B x

Aquarius said...

A gorgeous piece of mixed media work - just love it. Lucky you going to the NEC - hope you will tell us all about it.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Awesome card. Have a nice weekend

Janice said...

This is absolute stunning Sue! I hope you enjoyed your day at the NEC.
Janice x

rachel said...

This is beautiful Sue - I love that seedhead - gorgeous ... hope you enjoyed the NEC. Hugs Rachel xx

aussie aNNie said...

I will be absent from April 10 to May 30, so although I have scheduled posts, but I will not be able to comment on your posts .....

Mrs A. said...

This is a beautiful and stunning looking creation. The colours are gorgeous. Hope you had fun at the NEC and didn't spend too much. Hugs Mrs A.

Joan said...

It's lovely Sue, hope you had a good weekend and got lots of new stash


Joan

Dr Sonia S V said...

Is indeed a beautiful creation Sue. Love the play of textures.

Sarn said...

OMG . . . I TOTALLY LOVE THIS piece of mixed media work Sue. Fantastic job.

Hugs, Sarn xxx