Followers

Sunday, 2 June 2013

CD Sunday - Faithful Friends

Time for another challenge on the CD Sunday blog again, this week we have a sponsor and it's Ooh La La.


They have given the design team one of their lovely CDs to play with - Faithful Friends, we've all had fun making cards with the images. Do pop over to the blog and have a look at what my fellow team mates have made. I chose to use the Bichon Frise puppy (my niece has a gorgeous Bichon called Charlie) and I've made the card for my Son to give to his cousin on her birthday later this year. The puppy is smelling a lovely purple flower, so I teamed the image with some purple mirri card I had in the cupboard. I added some lilac organza ribbon and some purple flowers I had already made.


Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

  1. This image is sooooooo cute I'm sure your card will be adored Sue. Love the purple flowers and ribbon. A great addition and compliments the image well. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the flowers and the bow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card Sue - so pretty - the colours are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image and you've teamed it with some gorgeous flowers too. Great design.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super image and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous card and I love the embellishments
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chosen image is adorable Sue, love your colour choice and the embellishments are a perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Sue, perfectly teamed with your mirri card and embellishments.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful Sue, what a sweet puppy, love your arrangement and embellishments .
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, love the image and matching flowers
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Sue. The image is so adorable and the colours are so vibrant and rich. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful puppy and a lovely card. I am sure your niece is going to love it.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card & image & I love the way you have picked out the purple by adding your own flowers. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.